What We Do
“Thanks! Now I can go to the bathroom by myself!” exclaimed a recipient of a lift chair from the Foundation. Such a simple thing, but, oh so important to the dignity and Lifestyle of those in need!
There are many people who fall between the cracks and have no health insurance, including Medicare or Medicaid. With limited resources they are without the ability to obtain the care or equipment they need.
Even with insurance one serious illness can wipe families’ resources out. The aging baby boomer population will only increase this problem. As increasing numbers of families find themselves in need of help from their community the need for the Lifestyle Hospice Foundation will be even greater.
Some of the services we support are:
- Clinical Visits: Nurses, Hospice Aides, Medical Social Services, and Chaplains
- Bereavement and Grief Services
- Ongoing Support and Education for Patients and Families
- Granting of Last Wishes and Requests
- Coverage of High Insurance Deductibles, Above and Beyond the Families Financial Means.
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME) & Medical Supplies like:
- Hospital Beds
- Lift Chairs
- Power Chairs & Scooters
- Incontinent Products
- Diabetes Products
- Enteral Products
- and more. ..